Making a Payment
Payment for products ordered on-line or over the telephone can be made by the methods specified below:
On-line payments can be made by PayPal or one of the following credit/debit cards:
Cottontail Crafts take security of your card details very, very seriously - that is why all on-line card payments are processed by the highly reputable 'Sage Pay' who are level 1 PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant and are active members of the PCI SSC (Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council).
When you elect to make your on-line card payment you are automatically taken to the 'Sage Pay' site where you will be asked to enter the relevant card details.
Once your payment has been processed, you will be returned to the Cottontail Crafts site.
Cottontail Crafts do not see any of your card details.
Telephone payments can be made by one of the following credit/debit cards:
Cottontail Crafts take security of your card details very, very seriously - that is why all card payments made over the telephone are processed in accordance with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
When making your payment by telephone we will ask you to provide all of the following details:
- Card Number (Between 12 to 19 digit number across centre of card).
- Start Date or Card Issue Number (for Maestro)
- Cardholder's Name and Initials as they appear on the card.
- Expiry Date
- The Name of the Bank or other Financial Institution that issued the card.
- The Cardholder's full Postal Address/Billing Address.
- The Delivery Address (if different from the Cardholder’s Address)
- The ‘Card Security Code’ on the card, which is the last three or four numbers in the signature strip
- A contact Telephone Number.