1. Orders made on our website can only be accepted for despatch to an address within the United Kingdom and the Isle of Man and any address in the rest of the world. If you wish to have an order delivered outside the UK and Isle of Man that is likely to weigh more than 1kg, please telephone us and we will be happy to give you a quote.
2. Please ensure that you specify the delivery address correctly. We are not responsible for goods that have not been received if the specified delivery address is incomplete or incorrect. If you are unsure of the correct format for the delivery address then please check your details on the Royal Mail website. or the website appropriate for the country to which the delivery has been requested.
3. We aim to deliver your items 5-7 working days from the time we have accepted your order. However, some items, due to their size and weight, may take up to 30 days to be delivered.
4. If the goods you order are in stock, they will usually be despatched the next working day after the order is accepted.
5. If your order includes products which are not available from stock, we will contact you to ask how you wish to proceed. You will be offered the following options:
a. To receive your order in more than one delivery in which case you will be charged only one delivery charge (if applicable).
b. To wait until all the products are available and receive them in one delivery
c. To cancel your order.
6. Your order will normally be sent by Royal Mail for addresses in the UK and Air Mail for addresses in other countries. In the event that this service is unavailable for any reason, we will endeavour to send your goods by an alternative, equivalent service.
7. You can check whether your order has been despatched by logging in to My Account on the Cottontail Crafts home page.